Motor Vehicle Insurance

Our team has over 35 years of insurance experience and understands your needs. We collaborate with a few of renowned Australian insurers who specialise in the transport industry to give a cheap premium without compromising the protection. Our aim is offering a complete cover, advice, and risk management so our Commercial and Heavy Transport clients are adequately covered. The insurers we deal with understand your transport industry risks and give a high level of claims service when it counts most.

  • Private Vehicles

  • Commercial Vehicles

  • Heavy & Light Haulage

  • Contractors Plant & Machinery

Get In Touch

Fill in the form below or give us a call on (08) 9340 5400.

What is motor vehicle insurance?

Your motor vehicle can be protected against accidental damage as well as theft if you have enough motor insurance. In the event of an accident in which you are found to be at fault, it can also protect you financially from the expense of repairing or replacing the vehicle of the person you caused to be injured.

icon 1

About us

The IPS Group offers a full spectrum of financial services for individuals, small to medium businesses, and large corporations.

icon 2

What We Do

From business insurance protection to complex wealth-creation strategies to smarter financial management.

icon 3

Pillars of Success

A unique drive and dedication to provide financial services in action, whether you require Insuring or Financial Planning.

Who we help with Motor vehicle insurance

If your car is damaged in an accident where you’re at fault, having comprehensive motor insurance pays for repairs – or can replace it all together if your car is written off. If your car is stolen, comprehensive motor insurance can pay you the agreed or market value, so you can buy another car. Third party property damage (TPPD) insurance – can cover the costs you may be liable to pay if you are at fault and damage or write off someone else’s car – is also available as a standalone policy. However, if you only have this cover, there’s no cover for any damage to your own car.

Commercial Motor Insurance

There are a range of Commercial/Fleet policies designed to provide cover for various types of vehicles reducing the need for multiple policies. They can provided cover for accidental loss or damage to your vehicle and your liability to pay for any property damage or injury caused by your vehicle.

Business Downtime Cover

Business Interruption (Downtime) Insurance covers you for the loss of income while your vehicle is not operational due to an insured event and as a result of a claim having been accepted under the Commercial Motor Insurance Section.

Carriers Transit Insurance

Carriers Transit Insurance includes coverage for your legal duty to compensate for the loss or damage of goods and/or livestock, as well as coverage for agreed sums (your Sum Insured) for accidental loss or damage to goods and/or animals.

TPPD Insurance



Call us today to assess Motor Vehicle Insurance options

If you choose us as your insurance brokers, we'll put our years of experience, in-depth knowledge of the industry, and helpful service to work for you to make sure your home, investment property, or portfolio is well protected in case something unexpected happens. No matter what criteria you give, we will research the market to find the homeowner's insurance policy and personal property coverage that fits your needs.

Scroll to Top